Monday, May 5, 2008

Here. Nashville, Here.

There are a few things I've learned about Nashville and the South for only being here for four days:

Lesson number one [of the South]: Don't move your vehicle when there is a funeral processional at hand

Lesson #2: Don't speed in Brentwood or Franklin /there are also way too many cops in down town.

Lesson numero tres: Blinkers are apparently unnecessary.

In the past four days we have experienced rain so hard its considered a whiteout, which wich, meeting with Kent a metal show [where we encountered Gracyn for the first of the summer], a broken nose, a few fights, Cafe Coco [con Mark, Richard, and Joey], Sahd (at the Mediterranean restaurant) battle of the bands, Wal-Mart (grocery only), Casey's house, Waffle House, etc, etc.

These are only the beginning of the adventures, and until I have proof of living in Brentwood/Nashville I can't really use the internet that is offered at the public library um 5 steps away from the entrance to my apartment complex. So bare with me until I have a more frequent internet connection. The apartment is great, by the way, Mark however, left a smashed spider on the wall that I am thinking about gracefully packing up for him and his phobia that I share.

Oh, and I start my job at the good old starbucks tomorrow at noon.

No comments: