Saturday, April 26, 2008

update

i'm currently listening to the album Team Boo by Mates of State... I have a feeling that it is going to become detrimental to my summer albums.

i bought a car this morning... so i'm half way to Nashville. I plan on getting it serviced at 7:30am on Monday morning, getting insurance, and getting the title and plates changed over to my name.

[if we stayed until after graduation, i wouldn't have a car yet and i would still be at school with a lot of people i love. its a win lose situation]

home is wonderful. i'll expound more, when i am not so here and there with car business.

and my grocery list before i leave on Wednesday consists of brown rice, shampoo, toothpaste... and i plan on making scones and maybe (hopefully) power bars on tuesday.

i will be more consistent writing when i am not worried about getting there, but am actually there. oh. and my new headphones rock.

No comments: