Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wake Up.

i lied. Chase is 9.
Fido has become one of my favorite places to be alone, yet be surrounded by people. It took probably 15-20 minutes to get here, maybe less, but gas is expensive so, until I make bank I should probably cut down.

This past weekends shows were slow, nothing too exciting, until Happy Box played. The Ballad of Life is their newest song. It was written [if I am remembering correctly] and the recorded in celebration of Summer.

In the past week I have tried to make my time and energy meaningful. Part of that is putting into practice the idea that Mark, Ellie and I discussed of thinking positively: dwelling on the good. Living life so that if I've woken up that morning, it's already a good day. Thus far, my days have been ten thousand times better. I am enjoying work more, the people there more (whom I am growing to love). The Lord has given me strength to work a show at Rocketown after working at starbucks for the day and still have plenty of energy to go out afterwards.

I am currently learning how to skateboard. Caitlin is coming tonight. Last night I went to a friend's house for Memorial Day festivities. It was one of the more fun things that I have done since being here. I felt at ease and just hanging out and having a good time. I fell asleep in Indiana Jones (it wasn't really that good.... sorry Indy).

This week I met a Scottish man, a man and woman from New Zealand and a photographer from LA who is going to let me come and observe him for a day.

Things are wonderful here in Nashville.

No comments: