Thursday, February 11, 2010

walks

so. a little update:

today i am going to walk to work. am i excited? yes. is it freezing out? yes. does this make me a little nervous? you bet. [but that's why there's new music on ze ipod for me to listen to.... and it'll make me love the springtime and my bike that much more]

also. started working at fido (fi hole).
i think it's going to be really good.

also. i want to go to seattle and visit jeff & jax this summer. and i need to start researching a way to take the ferry for the day to Victoria, British Columbia..... for close to zero moneys. so if you know any cheap ways, let. me. know. please?

ps. photos from mexico coming soooooon @ kbaergenart.blogspot.com .... just wait and seeeeeeee. adios. es el tiempo para el trabaja. duh.

love.

ps. photos from mexico coming soooooon @ kbaergenart.blogspot.com .... just wait and seeeeeeee.


No comments: