Wednesday, December 23, 2009

tis so sweet to be home

i am home.
praise the sweet sweet Lord.

i made it safely (although my plane got delayed twice equalling to an hour or so). the ride in the limo from the airport to the house was excruciatingly (i just spelled that correctly on the first try!) long. sheesh.

it has been the biggest blessing to be home. currently, no one is home. Meg is at a doctors appointment, the boys are.... somewhere?... padre is at the office and the madre is at the office as well. so here i am, little annie and i hanging out. there is about 7 inches of snow hanging out on the ground.... and guess what? it's still snowing.

they are family, and i am so thankful that they made this trip possible - %100. i wouldn't be here right now if they hadn't gotten me here, and sheesh, it feels SO good to be loved like that!

this morning i got to spend time with my dear baby kirst, which, let me tell you, was one of the greatest things - it was almost 9 months since i had seen her last and those nine months were TERRIBLE without her. she is beautiful, and inspires me, and yet again, asked me to move to seattle with her. OH the temptation. However, I need to move for me, not for her (as jacquie says). I'll be there one day, but when I am supposed to be there.

the grandparents (kk & big jim) are coming in today. it is my job to a. clean the house before they get here, and b. make sure that i have worked out and showered and look my best when they arrive.

so far, nothings cleaned (i'm in my fifty cent men's denim shirt and leggings).

as for now,
sionara.

No comments: