Monday, April 20, 2009

lonely bedroom

my bedroom is fairly lonely today. and will be for the next week or so. cait is gone, in michigan, actually quite sick. it kills me to not be there, even if i just have to sit there and wait. i wish she weren't in a different state while she's sick.

today was filled with 700 emotions, i'm not even sure what they were or why they occurred. all i can recall is that there were many different feelings: a lot being deep heart aching feelings - some good, some bad, mostly resulting from music.

josé gonzález is playing my heart chords right now. figuratively, and literally. i want to be laying out on someones porch, or curled up in a hammock or what have you [with plenty of blankets], listening to the rain, listening to josé, enjoying life. being a part of that moment. of love. really.

yet. here i am in my yellow room, and by yellow i really mean it was supposed to be more sand dune colored.

dear cait. please get better. i miss you. come back to our room of love. love, kam.

ps. kirst won't be sharing my bed with me this summer - bummerwave eh? i miss sharing a bed.

No comments: