Tuesday, March 3, 2009

new news.

1. there is a %95.9 likelyhood that Kirst will be spending the summer sharing the back room with cait and i. in nashville. that's right. kirst is gonna be hitting up the great nash.

2. i'm going to take a semi vacation to mv's house while they're in san francisco. i'm already relaxed and i haven't even slept there yet.

3. my car is still acting up and i want nothing to do with it anymore - just a volvo please. k thanks.

4. i have been making some new art. ready?
this is lily. she is colby's birthday present.
5. i am very highly thinking about taking classes in the fall at watkins. hello art school. part time? yes please. fine arts. holla.

1 comment:

AmyP said...

Okay, so it's been a long time since Starbucks and I hope you remember me, but I wanted to say hey, your photography rocks and I totally grew up around Nashville! (Go to Dalt's there - it rocks) And if you ever decide to start mentoring people in photography, let me know, I need to get some great shots of my kids!