Monday, March 16, 2009

mixity.

a little bit of excitement for art work. a bit of inspiration. new forms, new ideas. geometrical. surprising? Not entirely. I mean. it makes some sense. to me at least. Still organic forms. but how do i interact the organic and the geometric? How do i interact the human form with geometric, scientific shapes and patterns?

i have a small idea of what it might look like, at least a small clue as to which direction i am going. rather to explore.

my eyes are tired. very tired. el was in town last night and today, i subsequently got roped into working the front at rocketown. granted i offered my help, but the original idea was to pick el up and leave for a little bit in order to go to sleep early and get up for yoga in the am. ran into sammy. sat out back and talked about patterns of my life with richard.

talked with my dad for a little bit. scratch that, emailed my dad for a few questions to be answered. they got answered. i now have a better idea of what classes i need to start taking in order to get into that realm of art director/creative director. unfortunately for me, it is a lot of technical things. however that is going to give me the accreditation that i need in order to have the more creative job that i desire.

side note. i'm really confused. and by confused i mean, i don't get some things about myself. i think i am okay with that however, i'm not sure if i should be okay with it.

side note.2. beard man keeps appearing in my dreams, its just a very weird situation. not sure whats with that, but its happening.

also: listen to Laura Marling. its a good time. her voice is beautiful & music is good.

No comments: