Monday, February 9, 2009

i'm sitting at fido. after a long evening of being sick. now i'm drinking sprite to ease the tummy. 

watched the grammy's last night.  thom york was incredible as always. i'm waiting for teh coldplay/jay-z video to load so i can see that one too. 

its beautiful outside, and love is in the air. just not in the air i breathe.  max told me that i just need a dude to put me in my place: tell me what to do, be just as much of a smart ass, etc etc.  i replied with "well i just don't think its gonna happen max. lets be honest, most men i've met in nash is either as ass, too short or is soft spoken.  all things that just don't fall into the category of what i need." 
so i am waiting. patiently. trying to focus on what i need, who i am created to be.  we'll wait and see. and wait some more. and when someone can smart ass me back, put me in my place, be stronger than me, then yes. i am waiting for you. come soon. k thanks. 

also. death cab in may. holla. also. thinking about a new job. holla. 

No comments: