Saturday, January 10, 2009

nashville is my home now. i can't imagine life away from here. i love the people. i love the places. i can't help but see my life here. that's what i want.

i am hurt. i am tired. i am on the floor and i can't keep going on alone. i keep pleading for someone to come and help me through. music provides me with hope, however, reality seems to be displacing that hope. looking at the hope, reality smashes it's possibility, it's truths. i find myself weak and tired. sick of going through the ringer again. over and over, i don't think i can do it anymore. i can't anymore. i'm holding out for completion, redemption, grace and hope. come quickly.

7 is the number of completion: when there is completion there is a new beginning. that new beginning is coming. about 6 more weeks until the 7 years is complete, and i am begging that there be a new beginning.

we're in a new house. apartment rather. it's hard. my room has become my haven. but more than that peoples homes (within the walls of houses) have become places of safety for me.

i am listening to emiliana torrini. i like it. my eyes keep searching this place, every face, every set of hands, every pair eyes.

2 comments:

kelly magnino said...

i am glad you are listening to emiliana. and i am glad nashville is your home. and i am glad our paths in life walk closely together.

Unknown said...

the beautiful kamarie...i am glad to hear you have found that place to call home. I know what it is like to feel lost and searching for that place-the place where you find your courage and voice to explore your passions, the place where the people will allow you to explore and support you through that journey, the place where it is okay to take risks because at the end of the night you find comfort, that safe haven. I am praying for you and your journey, and I hope our paths will cross again so we can catch up. Continue to seek refuge and hope from Him - you are an amazing and passionate woman- He has great plans for you, Kamarie. Let your beauty and passion shine. I love you - and always will cherish the time we were locker buddies and "commercial girls".

. agape .