Saturday, June 21, 2008

things here are wonderful and hard and different and beautiful... and I wouldn't change them for the world.

I'm at a tough spot in my life because I am in a place that I love so dearly and yet, I cannot settle down and really dig deep roots. I call this place home. It feels that way to me, and I love it. I can't imagine my life without this place, without being who I am here. I feel more real than ever. I feel more true and honest and loving than when I am other places. I love the friends I have made here. I love spending each day laughing with Danny, Josh, Kyle and a multitude of kids running around.

I love well here. Which makes things difficult - I have left work with tears in my eyes many many times, but it is because i am loving deeply here. I feel more full here. I feel like I am more of who I am here, than I have ever been before.

I need to fall on my face and cry out to my Father everything I am feeling and struggling through. This week was heavy and I need the arms of my Father more present than ever.

No comments: